Tequila Lovers: The Ultimate Mexican Getaway
A new experience called “Fly Over Tequila” offers those who love to drink Tequila a chance to indulge in their passion.
The AAA Five Diamond Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit hotel on Mexico’s Pacific Coast has created a five-day tequila-themed itinerary for two. This intensive tequila vacation is a blend of education and experiences.
To make your stay as smooth as possible, you will be assigned a concierge when you arrive in Riviera Nayarit.
Before returning to Riviera Nayarit, they are accompanied by the same person on a two-day, one-night journey to Tequila in Jalisco state, Mexico, the tequila industry’s epicenter.
Fly Over Tequila Highlights at Riviera Nayarit
- The resort’s Frida restaurant serves traditional Mexican food, including dishes created by Frida Kahlo for Diego Rivera, her beloved muralist.
- The seven-step water ritual at the Spa at Grand Velas, a Conde Nast-rated worldwide spa, is followed by a tequila-cream massage.
- Taco and Tequila tastings on the beach
- A mixology class in the afternoon that combines cocktails with Mexican culture. Then, a Golden Ranch, Water Tequila Cocktail infused with edible 24K gold flakes.
- Private helicopter flight from Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, to Tequila. Flying over fields of blue agave used in the production of the spirit.
Fly Over Tequila Highlights in Jalisco
Five nights in five-star accommodation
The package includes four nights in an oceanfront Ambassador Grand Class Suite at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit. One night is spent at the charming Hotel de Barricas, located 15 minutes from downtown Tequila.
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is between a sandy beach and the Sierra Madre Mountains. It features a three-tiered infinity pool overlooking Banderas Bay. The hotel offers six gourmet restaurants and premium brand spirits for free. It also provides 24-hour room service, a fitness center, and taxes.
The only all-inclusive resort to receive the AAA Five Diamond Award for 14 consecutive Years.
In Tequila, guests can stay in a barrel-themed suite at Matices Hotel de Barricas. Each suite at this property was designed by a Mexican artist inspired by the story of Tequila.