Moong Dal Toast recipe
Moong Dal Toast: Moong Dal Toast can be made in a few minutes and is very tasty. It’s an excellent recipe for tiffin or breakfast. Including in children’s lunch boxes is also a wonderful and delicious option.
Ingredients in Moong Dal Toast
- Moong Dal (Soaked) 1 Cup
- Half an onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup Capsicum grated
- Green Chillies
- 1 Inch Ginger
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Bread Slice
- Half a teaspoon of Red chili powder
- Half a teaspoon of coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Salt is a good taste
- Finely chop one tablespoon of coriander leavesMoong Dal Toast1.
- Grind moong dal with green chilies, Ginger, and other ingredients in a grinder to make a smooth paste.
- Mix the asafoetida with the onion, capsicums, carrots, red chilies, turmeric, and coriander powder.
- Place a pan on the stove and heat it. Take a slice of bread, then spread the batter over one side.
- Spread some ghee onto a hot pan, then place the toast. Now spread the batter over the other side.
- Rub a little ghee over it and then roast it until it is crispy on the other side.
- Cut the toast and serve with chutney when it is well-roasted on both sides.